• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Where is Onepixel?

I knew you would not vanish without a trace, 1Pix!

Glad you are enjoying yourself...

Rome
 
I needed a break and I got lots done. Sometimes I have to much fun hanging out with you guys and goof off to much.

And in general, getting out and a away from staring at a computer.
It's good for the soul. You guys should try it!

Excellent point. I did that with the entire year 2010... took a break from AK, and saved myself a bundle of money in the process (by staying away from Barter Town)
 
:wave:Hi Carl. Glad to hear you had some time to get things done. Salsa dancing Eeh. Hmm and Island hopping. :scratch2: I see a pattern here. :D
 
Back
Top Bottom