• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Where is Onepixel?

Register to hide this ad
I agree, I wondered what was going on with him. I hope all is well with him.
Positive thoughts,
Jim
 
He probably found some awesome rock wall to climb. That or he's hitting the waves on his favorite board.
 
I'm here. :)

I needed a break and I got lots done. Sometimes I have to much fun hanging out with you guys and goof off to much.

I'm trying to launch my new web site, still weeks away. Been painting, composing music, got a Lumix GH-2 micro 4/3s camera on it's way! Getting ready for a trip to the islands, tweaked my back doing... salsa! And in general, getting out and a away from staring at a computer.

It's good for the soul. You guys should try it!

Carl
 
I'm here. :)

I needed a break and I got lots done. Sometimes I have to much fun hanging out with you guys and goof off to much.

I'm trying to launch my new web site, still weeks away. Been painting, composing music, got a Lumix GH-2 micro 4/3s camera on it's way! Getting ready for a trip to the islands, tweaked my back doing... salsa! And in general, getting out and a away from staring at a computer.

It's good for the soul. You guys should try it!

Carl

:thmbsp: I traded for an old Honda yesterday - it's nice to be up on two wheels and outside.
 
If you're gonna be an AK member, Carl, you're not allowed to do outside activities. :nono: I mean, everyone knows that. Duh!

Murray
 
And in general, getting out and a away from staring at a computer.

It's good for the soul. You guys should try it!

Carl

Ha, I've been "kinda" doing that, but still get on here for at least an hour a day usually. Man, I got a little worried, after reading the first few posts here. Don't ever go missing like that again, Carl, at least not without a note. :D ;)
 
Thanks and sorry if I made you guys worry. Actually I would check in on you guys once in awhile and you don't know how hard it was not to post.

Any ways it's good seeing you guys!
 
Dude, I can't image where you surf up there..either dodging a great white, taking gas on a 8' beachbreak close-out...hell I can't even imagine wearing a 5/4 "hoodie".
And Get off My Wave:)
 
Dude, I can't image where you surf up there..either dodging a great white, taking gas on a 8' beachbreak close-out...hell I can't even imagine wearing a 5/4 "hoodie".
And Get off My Wave:)

Sharks usually hang out further north of Golden Gate Bridge and a 4/3 during the winter is plenty warm. Sometimes a 3/2 shorty can be to warm during the summer. Steamer Lane, Pleasure Point, 38th Street, The Hook... all kinds of places in Santa Cruz. If I had bigger balls I'd go to Mavericks.

I'll be catching south swells on Maui next month. :D
 
Glad you're still around, Carl! You should be getting out in the Summer and having fun. :thmbsp: It doesn't rain all the time out there like it does here.
 
Good idea to take a break sometimes. Ive started turning off my computer off weekends. Ride my bike, cook, read a book. I even did some gardening. There's a whole other world out there.:D
 
Back
Top Bottom