• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

X-Files returns

Register to hide this ad
So weird - I just awoke from a dream about the X-Files, only to pull up AK, and there was this thread at the top of the page.
 
The X-Files is one of my favorite TV shows. I always took time from what I was doing to watch it. You can bet I'll be watching the 6 episodes when they are aired
 
All nine seasons of The X Files are on Netflix. Been catching up I went to Dish Network back in the mid 1990's no local TV then so no X files. What a great show.

The Soundtrack is available as CD, or MP3 from Amazon.
 
As mentioned, it could be a good thing, or one of the worst mistakes in television history ...

Although that would have some serious competition ... think Love Boat - The Next Wave, Charlie's Angels, Knight Rider ...

Remember Ed O'Neil as Joe Friday in Dragnet: LA?

ed_oneil.jpg


:puke:
 
Hell yeah, I'm in, too ! The one episode that ALWAYS "Got" me was "Home", the one about the inbred family..
 
Actually I wonder where they will film it? It used to be done in my neighbourhood. In fact in my bike shop days I sold Gillian Anderson a bike trailer to tow around her alien love child.
 
Hell yeah, I'm in, too ! The one episode that ALWAYS "Got" me was "Home", the one about the inbred family..

The Peacock family if I recall. I see a lot of 'em around Dougal Co. all the time.
Saw one at the grocery store just today:sigh:.
 
The Peacock family if I recall. I see a lot of 'em around Dougal Co. all the time.
Saw one at the grocery store just today:sigh:.

I heard tell everybody in Dougal County is a Peacock, them what ain't Cuylers anyways ... <G>
 
Hell yeah, I'm in, too ! The one episode that ALWAYS "Got" me was "Home", the one about the inbred family..


I liked that one too, the stand alone episodes were always better to me than the overall story about Mulder's sister and Aliens.
 
I liked that one too, the stand alone episodes were always better to me than the overall story about Mulder's sister and Aliens.

I liked this monster from The Host episode. They filmed it largely at the local sewage treatment station. What else would you found living in that muck?

Thehost.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom