• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha T-7

almalo

almalo
I picked up a Yamaha T-1 tuner and hooked it up to my old Yamaha DSP
A2070 and can not believe how good this set-up sounds. I had no idea that a nicer tuner could make that much of a difference.
 
Register to hide this ad
I picked up a Yamaha T-1 tuner and hooked it up to my old Yamaha DSP
A2070 and can not believe how good this set-up sounds. I had no idea that a nicer tuner could make that much of a difference.

What were you using before?
 
Pioneer T-7

It is a T-7, I had a Sansui Tu-S77X hooked up and it also performs very well. The T-7 seemed to bring my KLH Model 17' s to life when paired with the DSP
A2070
 
It is a T-7, I had a Sansui Tu-S77X hooked up and it also performs very well. The T-7 seemed to bring my KLH Model 17' s to life when paired with the DSP
A2070

Never seen a pioneer T-7.Can you post a picture..
 
Who knows..:lmao: T-1,T-7,Yamaha,Pioneer ..:dunno:
A pictures worth a thousand words..
:worthless
 
Sorry for posting my Yamaha T-7, as a Pioneer, I tried the Yamaneer approach by running the tuner through my Pioneer C-90, M-90 system,, maybe there is such a thing as a Yamaneer!!
 
Last edited:
Never seen a pioneer T-7.Can you post a picture..

Wow dudes, now I'm cornfused. I thought the Yamaha T-2 was the best Yammy tuner and not a mention.

<blues_rif>
Cross't my tees and dots my eyes,
So many times, now,
Oh I cant seeeeeee, I can't seeee.. anymore.
<end_blues_rif>

Don't mind me, I'm listening to Blues Hour on NPR.

Wassup? T1, t7, 10-4 over and out.


Cheers,

Bob
 
I thought the Yamaha T-2 was the best Yammy tuner and not a mention.
I've heard that also,from T-2 owners.
But said tuner is not the topic of this said thread.:scratch2:
It took 11 posts to figure out what tuner the OP was really posting about. LOL
 
Last edited:
So, it is indeed, a T-7?

T-7.jpg


Ah well, the T-1 (I has one) are good too.
 
Back
Top Bottom