Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

My rig

Don't know if these qualify for this thread but here is my heat source for those chilly Florida winters. Got it all in '93. I had to wait something like 6 weeks for Sound Advice to get the 9030 for me. Black is sure hard to photograph.

kenwoodrigc.jpg

kenwoodrig3c.jpg

Last edited:
What exactly is that black box in the middle? I have a 5150, and it doesn't have anything like that.

This model is the little brother of the KR6170.
Built for people with guitars for example. It's in somehow a rythm machine/computer. You can choose different, presetted rythms for instruments. An early version of Karaoke machines...:D

TRIO KA-9300 aka Kenwood SUPREME 600 (with a twist) :D

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

Is that a "super" Supreme? IIRC, the 600 has standard transformers...
I prefer the looks of the Supreme 600, but the insides of the TRIO 9300 are incredible!

to aileenamegan--you rock the Kenwoods! That's awesome!

My favorite is the KR-8050. Looks just plain hot.

i don`t have any kenwood silver, but i have some black in my garage....
garagekenwood004.jpg

m1a m2a km207 (can`t remember the #of the amp towards the top) amps, c1 preamp etc. the cd is pioneer and the tuner nikko.

That 's my main system. Even though it is one of the simpller Kenwood receivers, I find it has a very beautiful design. Your camera is better.

Indeed the KR 2010 is a pretty fine machine. Very good tunersection, enough power with the right speakers and a fine sound!

Is that a "super" Supreme? IIRC, the 600 has standard transformers...
I prefer the looks of the Supreme 600, but the insides of the TRIO 9300 are incredible!

Hello
No the KA-9300 is NOT a supreme. The Supreme 600 was Kenwoods state of the art amplifier in 1975 the KA-9300 is a Japanese Model from 1977 and was the following KA after the KA-9100. I think this amplifier was never sold on our market and so it is ultra rare in the US or Europe.

But the Supreme 600 was never sold on Japanese market they have bewteen the 700series and their KA-9300 a big hole. The 600 was an European and US-market conditioned model

Here some pictures of my Kenwood stuff

My best set is the limited combination of KA-907 and KT-917 I think. My dream and I hope to realice it very soon is the Supreme 700C/M/T combination

Back
Top Bottom