• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

10,000 and counting

Congratulations, and welcome to the club! :thmbsp:

You are the 30th AKer to reach that milestone. That does not including mikesvenson, with his unbeatable 4,294,967,294 posts (:yikes:), but it includes the three people who have exceeded 20,000 posts (Tentoze, Sandy G, and mhardy6647, with RichPA on their heels at over 19K).

I enjoy your posts, too. :yes: Keep 'em coming!






:scratch2: Why do I feel a little more warmth at my heels? :D
 
Last edited:
What job do you have, you lucky son-of-a-gun? A job where you actually get paid to sit around and spend time on AK (instead of working) sounds like a GREAT job, to me! :yes:
:D

Yeah.. basically.. IT for a remote IP legal office... one IT guy (me), about 35 users that are very low maintenance... All the real IT work is done in the main DE office, so I'm just here for the hands on stuff mostly... Kinda like a fireman as one of my users put it to me... I sit and wait for something to happen, then I run to put out the fire.... Lucky it's kinda like a very wet tropical forest around here...
 
Yeah.. basically.. IT for a remote IP legal office... one IT guy (me), about 35 users that are very low maintenance... All the real IT work is done in the main DE office, so I'm just here for the hands on stuff mostly... Kinda like a fireman as one of my users put it to me... I sit and wait for something to happen, then I run to put out the fire.... Lucky it's kinda like a very wet tropical forest around here...

A good secure job that leaves you lots of free time and you want to give that up to run a restaurant. What are you thinking?........Really!......:D..No, I do totally understand running your own show and doing what you love.
 
Some times though, feeling productive and in charge of your own destiny is worth a pay cut and 3 times the work...

But hey.. I'm not complaining. I do have it good... It's been a rocky ride to this place..
 
Back
Top Bottom