• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Another year sober today!

Register to hide this ad
nice, I got 2 times alcohol poisoning and now only the smell makes me to throw up

keep it that way, I haven't had a sip in few years and not planning to
 
Congratulations, and much respect for taking a tough task to heart and renewing it on a daily basis.
 
congrats I'm 10 months in myself I cant believe the change its made I couldn't imaging how much growth 7 years has had on you keep in there.:music:
 
Excellent! Great stuff and Kudos to you!
 
I know how indescribably difficult it is in the beginning! :yes:

Congratualtions! 7 years is great! :thmbsp:
 
Congratulations. Thanks for sharing that. It's a great example to lots of people.

BTW-What to do you think of Pioneer gear? (Just kidding)
 
Excellent! Keep on keeping on. I am at a year and 3 months. Many folks I know thought it an impossible feat. I kinda still wonder somedays how I was able to stop. It's a miracle. And AA was a big part of it- I couldn't stop on my own. Totally different way to live.. and for the better. Accountability, honesty and willingness to help others. That's the key.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom