Tarl Of Gor AK Subscriber Subscriber May 9, 2016 #41 Thanks for the well wishes and encouragement! I don't miss it at all and have more money for turntables and records!
Thanks for the well wishes and encouragement! I don't miss it at all and have more money for turntables and records!
F FONSguy Super Member May 10, 2016 #42 Great job. 9 years without when stuff happens that could bring you back to it AND YOU DIDN'T ! WOW!
PastTechFan Super Member May 10, 2016 #43 A gift you give to yourself each day! (We pass this way but once.)
Mike Gibson Modulator Staff member Super Mod Subscriber May 10, 2016 #44 Congratulations to you. More music, more fun and a longer life await you.
malvo Active Member May 10, 2016 #46 This is an awesome post and a major achievement, congratulations! Very impressive!
hi*ball Records & Coffee May 10, 2016 #47 Tarl Of Gor said: Thanks for the well wishes and encouragement! I don't miss it at all and have more money for turntables and records! Click to expand... We can see by your avatar!
Tarl Of Gor said: Thanks for the well wishes and encouragement! I don't miss it at all and have more money for turntables and records! Click to expand... We can see by your avatar!
bhebbel Well-Known Member May 10, 2016 #48 We're proud of you man!! It takes a lot to face your demons ad even more to stay clean for nine years. God blessed me with vicious hangovers. It killed any propensity towards alcohol for me.
We're proud of you man!! It takes a lot to face your demons ad even more to stay clean for nine years. God blessed me with vicious hangovers. It killed any propensity towards alcohol for me.
D Dave_1962 Lunatic Member May 10, 2016 #51 Congratulations man, I know this road I'm in 9th year sober too. Ten for me will be Oct 15th. It's f#@%ing great to be sober your post took guts. Now I'm just addicted to coffee and vintage gear. ~Dave~ Last edited: May 21, 2016
Congratulations man, I know this road I'm in 9th year sober too. Ten for me will be Oct 15th. It's f#@%ing great to be sober your post took guts. Now I'm just addicted to coffee and vintage gear. ~Dave~
eastbrown Active Member May 21, 2016 #54 Congrats to you and many more years of sobriety. I have 19 year under my belt.