• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

Spent some time with the database today and added the Inadvertent Duplicate Table to the Union Query by adding new code modeled on the existing code. It also inspired me to create a new query for a basic database search. I've been using a query that just looked at the main table, now I have one that searches the Union Query so it contains all three serial number tables.

The April report will have the contents of all three tables, main, decade duplicates and inadvertent duplicates. :banana::banana::banana:

- Pete
 
FR-D55,312031307,cnyel1967
CD-a607i,327102297,cnyel1967
CD-a707i,317110717,cnyel1967
 
Last edited:
Here my harvest for WK17:
AU-317,218090784,catawiki.com
AU-505,833080662,catawiki.com
TU-505,813110796,catawiki.com
CD-X111,205032000917,catawiki.com
D-X301i,328082343,catawiki.com
P-D10,342080672,catawiki.com
TU-X701,618059215,catawiki.com
D-X701,348093201,catawiki.com
331,016075231,marktplaats.nl
3900Z,850112938,marktplaats.nl
661,014070157,marktplaats.nl
661,014070650,marktplaats.nl
AU-101,224071147,marktplaats.nl
AU-117,828062045,marktplaats.nl
TU-217,848070892,marktplaats.nl
AU-505,834070538,marktplaats.nl
AU-717,217110658,marktplaats.nl
AU-D55X,574010434,marktplaats.nl
TU-S55X,614039629,marktplaats.nl
B-3000,508060069,marktplaats.nl
C-1000,508050934,marktplaats.nl
B-3000,508070260,marktplaats.nl
D-290,574021088,marktplaats.nl
FR-D3,400062191,marktplaats.nl
G-9000,818011612,marktplaats.nl
P-D10,412100614,marktplaats.nl
QRX-6500,213071235,marktplaats.nl
R-50,870061010,marktplaats.nl
SR-222mkii,318102363,marktplaats.nl
SR-525,326110404,marktplaats.nl
SR-525,326120980,marktplaats.nl
T-60,840051769,marktplaats.nl
 
I'm starting on the April report now. Any serial numbers posted after this post will be in the May batch.

- Pete
 
Here's some stats from the April batch. It was a clean batch. Didn't require a lot of repair. 378 posted, 10 dupes in that batch bringing the number of SNs processed to 368 resulting in 357 new serial numbers added to the database.

I couldn't process these two:
TU-X317 iL,608056966,marktplaats.nl I could not find an example of this model

SP-7100,97100142,kleinanzeigen,duplicate to a SP-6100
We have 4 SP-7100 SNs in the database. This SP-7100 serial number may be missing a digit. The other SP-7100s have 9 digit SNs and were all built on production line 90. It may be 907100142. That would fit the pattern of the other SP-7100s on file.

During October '77 Line 97 was building SP-X9000, SP-X8000, SP-K3000, SP-K2000, SP-9100 and SP-6100 . With all that change over during the month, it's possible to have a duplicate SN. I can put it in as an inadvertent duplicate but can you confirm the serial number?

As always, thanks for your help with the Database.

- Pete
 
I wo wondered myself about that duplicate serial and the pic kleinanzeigen had, didn't show a cut of a missing number, but showing clearly an outlier of the SP-7100 numbers. Hence I investigated and found when the other number was added.

When I am back home in few weeks, I check if I saved a pic.
 
My harvest for WK18:
A-2000,509012303,catawiki.com
A-40,430081844,catawiki.com
A-M90,494050694,catawiki.com
AU-2900,517020895,catawiki.com
D-900WR,201932001394,catawiki.com
D-X301i,570113014,catawiki.com
R-50,590122011,catawiki.com
RG-7,581102828,catawiki.com
SR-222,317021556,catawiki.com
T-1000L,508070152,catawiki.com
T-M70,454053127,catawiki.com
TU-S5,831031942,catawiki.com
3900Z,850112894,marktplaats.nl
FR-D25,412023624,marktplaats.nl
G-301,818100165,marktplaats.nl
G-401,858110006,marktplaats.nl
R-5L,851090019,marktplaats.nl
A-E970,610071769,marktplaats.nl
 
And an erratum: the D-900WR above is listed in the database with (invalid) serial 20193200394.
 
Hi Pete,

CD-X301i,618089564, antpaubarcar

It is a new item!

Thank You!
Thank you sir!

No wonder. It is a mislabeled TU-X301iL.
OK, I'll put the corrected model in the May batch.

5500,223060861,DadsSansui

The receiver, not the AU- or G- or QRX- or Sp-
c'mon Sansui
Thanks, I know the model. We have over 80 of them in the database.

G9000,818110236,shtig99
Thanks, it will be in the May Report available in early June.

- Pete
 
Seems like I'm not the only one AFK... My harvest for week 19:
AU-101,834120405,catawiki.com
AU-2200,834100427,catawiki.com
AU-317,838040829,catawiki.com
AU-5500,835070782,catawiki.com
RA-900,581010866,catawiki.com
RG-7,821051629,catawiki.com
SC-1110,247080520,catawiki.com
SR-222mkii,318080364,catawiki.com
661,023101818,marktplaats.nl
7070,217010503,marktplaats.nl
AU-217,828062485,marktplaats.nl
AU-3900,836060132,marktplaats.nl
AU-X901,628033115,marktplaats.nl
AU-X911DG,619082658,marktplaats.nl
TU-217,848070771,marktplaats.nl
RG-707,633054327,marktplaats.nl
SR-222mkiv,333020931,marktplaats.nl
T-700L,626040363,marktplaats.nl
TU-719,210080193,marktplaats.nl
XR-Q9,330070384,marktplaats.nl

The SR-222mkiv is almost unreadable, feel free to discard:

SR-222mkiv.jpg
 
I also have another erratum:
TU-3900_025099593_bad_sn.jpg

There are no TU-3900s with their sixth digit a 9. This is not plausible. Only 0, 1 and 2 occur in this position for this model so this must be 025090593 and not 025099593.
 
I also have another erratum:
View attachment 3502402

There are no TU-3900s with their sixth digit a 9. This is not plausible. Only 0, 1 and 2 occur in this position for this model so this must be 025090593 and not 025099593.

Good catch. In September '75 line 02 was building AU-3300s and RA-500s in addition to TU-3900s. The highest production number on file is an AU-3300 025091945. The sixth digit doesn't look like a one so it must be 0. I made the change. Thanks!



Not an oddball at all. A very cool, very early receiver. A real gem and a pleasure to add this very rare model to the database! Thanks for posting!

AU-X701,607095527,cnyel1967

Thank you Sir! The collection continues to grow.

Thanks to all.
- Pete
 
Back
Top Bottom