• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Album covers

Register to hide this ad
Nice article.
I've seen album cover art, that was FAR more interesting, than the music inside?
Shame it's mostly gone now.

Steve
 
I must say that although I am not sure I agree with most of the samples in that article, the idea is quite cool.

I kind of miss the part where i used to listen to the album at the record store, while checking out the cover. It added another dimention.

And yes, some of the covers were better than the music.
 
I used to have to keep the original "Two Virgins" and "Blind Faith" albums behind the counter at the record store I worked at. The boss was no prude, but it was a conservative town. If someone asked for the albums, then I was allowed to show them, but not be bold about it.

On the other hand we openly displayed and sold "smoking" accessories -- not as impressive as the one Michael Phelps used, but quite a variety for the time.
 
Back
Top Bottom