• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

bad album covers anyone?

That is a list of eye pain. :^(
Regards,
Jim
 
Some more great album covers.

attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • cover321.jpg
    cover321.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 189
  • fabio-car.jpg
    fabio-car.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 189
worstalbumcovers06.jpeg


Am I seeing that correctly? Is that album on Tamla as in Tamla/Motown? I thought the Brazilian copy of Electric Light Orchestra BBC Sessions on Roadrunner Records (yet the hardcore metal and punk label) was odd.
 
I dunno who the redneck w/the AWESOME Mulletage is, but I hope he got a pretty penny for that foto-I've seen it DOZENS of times...Some of 'em, I must admit, I truly feel kinda sorry for-the 4 rather portly Preachers on "He Touched Me...", f'r instance. They were undoubtedly sincere, & prolly had NO IDEA that they'd go down-No pun intended-in Internet infamy...
 
I'm not gonna post it, virgin killer by the scorpions is thee worst of all time. Wtf were they thinking???
 
Last edited:
worstalbumcovers06.jpeg


Am I seeing that correctly? Is that album on Tamla as in Tamla/Motown? I thought the Brazilian copy of Electric Light Orchestra BBC Sessions on Roadrunner Records (yet the hardcore metal and punk label) was odd.

That's not the Tamla logo. I think it says "TAMIA".

Doug
 
I can't remember the name of the album, but it had a chick in a frying pan with a fried egg. This album cover made me want to vomit:puke:, so sick as in twisted not funny at all:no:.

Natalie
Northwest Analogue
 
I can't remember the name of the album, but it had a chick in a frying pan with a fried egg. This album cover made me want to vomit:puke:, so sick as in twisted not funny at all:no:.

Natalie
Northwest Analogue

I believe that is the album cover of Barry Manilow's Tryin' to Get the Feeling (1975).

No, seriously, that is seriously disgusting and wrong.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom