I started the thread and I didn't like where it was going, And the girls on album covers thread was locked down when it got offensive to some. So I thought it was best to delete it before it got locked down.
I started the thread and I didn't like where it was going, And the girls on album covers thread was locked down when it got offensive to some. So I thought it was best to delete it before it got locked down.
I started the thread and I didn't like where it was going, And the girls on album covers thread was locked down when it got offensive to some. So I thought it was best to delete it before it got locked down.
I started the thread and I didn't like where it was going, And the girls on album covers thread was locked down when it got offensive to some. So I thought it was best to delete it before it got locked down.
So @Callan1967 has started his own thread on worst album covers and I think it's great! We can sit here and debate all we want and if you have any questions on my old thread please PM me. And now back to the worst album covers thread. LOL. Please enjoy!
That's obviously why Dave thinks it's bad; it clearly should have been entitled 'The Dick Handler Trio'. Or, on closer inspection, 'The Dick Handler Duo'...