So to me the Korf calculator is pretty meaningless. I don't think it calculates the natural frequency of a resonance correctly (so the frequency where the amplitude is highest) and I don't think it shows the relation between peak amplitude at the natural frequency in relation to lower and higher frequencies.
To make such a calculator work, cartridge manufacturers would have to publish Q factor or damping factor data, like how speaker chassis manufacturers do.
I'm certainly not the one to question what you are saying - this seems pretty convincing. But just to sort things out:
Do you mean that Korf is wrong in questioning the "standard" formula used for calculations of resonance frequencies, or in his application of this in his new calculations? I take it that what you ask for isn't going back to the old way, but instead asking for a refinement of the new calculations (which of course would require information from the makers of cartridges that we will never get)?