• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Altec Valencia vs Flamenco

sancho22

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I have a chance to get one or the other. Looks like they have the same drivers.
Is there any other difference than the cabinets? Perhaps crossover?

I am leaning towards the Valencia 846A.
 
Register to hide this ad
I think the Velencias are more modern looking, and likely will be found to be easier to Incorporate into your decor. That is unless you are a Bull Fighter living in Spain, or you play nothing but the Tijuana Brass.:D There both Cool in their own right, but in the event you resale, the Velencias probably will appeal to a broader audience.
 
thanks. The Valencia seems to be the way to go. A bit larger but the drivers are the same.
The pair of Flamenco's I am looking at (unusually) do not have the Spanish design but plain cloth.
 
Back
Top Bottom