??????? Nice thread :>(, why make comment? 95 out of 125 gave them a 4 or 5 star rating. They are not for me but I miss your point.
Regards,
Jim
P.s. Why are your searching this out?
The whole thing is just for fun. Folks take shots of existing products, edit them slightly and then list them on Amazon or FleaBay at an outrageous price just for the heck of it. People get to write ridiculous reviews and play. That's all.
Some of the reviews are well written. Good, but silly, writing.
I never did find one that seemed to be a review of a real product, so I think it's just for fun.
And they may not have "searched it out", in many ways the internet is like one big discussion around the watercooler. Someone stumbles across something funny and shows it to his buddy next to him, and then to... you get the idea. We've even created words for it; lolz, viral, and meme. The appropriate term is based on how deeply it has penetrated culture.
Is that to pile hatefulness on folks who have expensive cables? No, if they work, and you can afford it, cool. Personally, I'm socking pennies away so I can get some good ends and make some cables. For me, it'll we more fun to make them.
'course, if you wanna loan me a set for review...
