• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Any cat lovers here?

75323226_10217161474933117_8660117492942766080_n.jpg
 
Another stray today. Russian Blue(?)

P1155549.jpg

If I didn't know better, I'd say they're waiting for you, to pose for the picture :)

They may very well be. Growing up, I had a cat who loved to pose for pictures. I would aim the camera, "click" and she'd strike another pose and just keep on doing so. The last 2 I had, Esther was the same way. Sampson on the other hand looked at me weird when I took pictures of him. He seemed to wanna say "Just what the heck are you doing with that thing?"
 
They may very well be. Growing up, I had a cat who loved to pose for pictures. I would aim the camera, "click" and she'd strike another pose and just keep on doing so. The last 2 I had, Esther was the same way. Sampson on the other hand looked at me weird when I took pictures of him. He seemed to wanna say "Just what the heck are you doing with that thing?"
Yup, I know. Mine also loves to pose every once in a while. Under the right circumstances, he will even "flip" sideways, and wait for you to take the picture while laying on the floor! Then again, he likes to be left alone on certain occasions, pretty much like anyone else :)
 
Back
Top Bottom