I'm in Portland, count me in! I say we set a date to meet up at a bar, and then if someone with the space is willing to host after meeting up, we all bring food/drinks to show appreciation for our host. Not to mention pitching in to make the place spotless afterwards. I could have hosted a few months ago but alas, my landlord sold my house and I'm now living in a small apartment. All too common a story here in Portland (anyone thinking of moving here - don't!!! the weather is as bad as they say - stay away lol!!!!).
On another note has anyone had any work done by Pat at Classic Tube Audio? I have a Scott tube amp that needs work. I'm most likely sending it to Craig at NosValves as he is apparently the man as far as Scott equipment goes and having him do the work will ensure it's future value (as well as most likely giving me a perfecly functioning amp). But it would be nice not to ship it...