• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Any Rammstein fans here audiokarma land?

Register to hide this ad
I am pretty new to them (I'm 56) but like their videos.Interesting band.I heard they may be hanging it up soon and if they come to Denver I'm in.
 
Now & then, when I'm not in the mood (rare) to hear "live" Metallica, I'll give one of my Rammstein compilations a spin @ my SANSA player @ the gym, but that's about it for me.
 
Have you read any of the lyrics, give that a go. Some are a little strange to say the least. I have only read the first album they may have changed. Or watch some of the early concert footage also offputting. In my younger years around 14 i was reading the first album on a school computer and a teacher approached and read what i was reading and allowed me to continue on the grounds that i did not show any other students.
 
Have you read any of the lyrics, give that a go. Some are a little strange to say the least. I have only read the first album they may have changed. Or watch some of the early concert footage also offputting. In my younger years around 14 i was reading the first album on a school computer and a teacher approached and read what i was reading and allowed me to continue on the grounds that i did not show any other students.
I know as a Christian I shouldn't even open myself up to listen to many different bands... And I can tell you I don't spend much time doing so.... But the fallen part of my existence as a human being does enjoy some of the Unique Sounds that come out of these bands,... Like was said in an other thread above Rammstein definitely has the powerful sound that can help motivate one in the gym environment...
The allegory of the Pied Piper and the power that can be wielded by music over a human being psyche has much truth.
 
Back
Top Bottom