• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anybody know (guesstimate?) shipping time from Jico to US

nj pheonix

Lunatic Member
Pretty straight forward. I ordered a stylus on 1/16. I can follow tracking in Japan. I'm guessing its in transit (slow boat/ ship).
How long have you typically waited for Jico deliveries?
 
Register to hide this ad
The shipping is usually quick, but sometimes the package can get hung up by USA Customs. One time they held onto a JICO package for 6 weeks!!

Contact JICO and ask them to find out where it is.
 
The shipping is usually quick, but sometimes the package can get hung up by USA Customs. One time they held onto a JICO package for 6 weeks!!

Contact JICO and ask them to find out where it is.
off topic about a stylus, but customs can be a real issue. sent a package to England in early October. Showed up on the 24th of January. got a note from usps today saying they're still searching for the lost package.
 
Hey
I've not ordered jico directly from jico but other Japanese sellers (ebay). Have free shipping that if I remember correctly was 3-4 weeks.
I'm sure you've checked with ebay sellers . At times it's cheaper to buy there. Just sayin. Eric
 
Probably fine but for about the same money I think I'd rather deal directly with jico.
No knock on any eBay sellers
 
Thank for the feedback BTW!
No worries, plenty to listen too (with?) here.
I just seemed it's been a while.
 
I wouldn't be worried yet. I order from Asia fairly often and it usually takes from 3 days to a couple of months. Only very rarely does something happen.

Weird one though lately was a small package I sent to Hong Kong. It came back to me the other day for no obvious reason. It looks like customs over there looked at it and then just put it back in mail to me. No notes, nothing. It was as if they checked it out and then dropped in the outbox instead of the inbox.
 
In the title of the listing it states "JICO Sourced" , that's a term I've seen used countless times in these threads, it's pure b.s.
 
Back
Top Bottom