• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Audioclassics

Register to hide this ad
Yes. I have purchased a number of items (amp and various accessories and parts) from Ryan at AudioClassics--all great here! Ryan's AK screenname is AudioClassics1.
 
You could have met Ryan at last year's fest. We hope he comes back next year. Fine individual.

The feedback forum has some threads about AC, all good. I think there are a few more positives owed to AC, as well.
 
I live thirty five minutes from AC and have bought a lot of used gear from them and new stuff too.

Top of the line service and great prices. They stand behind their used equipment; ironclad warranty.

Fun to visit...a true candy shop!

Everyone there is most helpful and friendly.....a big shout out to Ernie and Ryan from Sayre, Pa!::thmbsp:
 
For me, two of the biggest problems in buying used vintage gear is shipping and warranty. Audio Classics knows how to do it right. They packed my glass faced McIntosh MR-71 in a custom box and shipped it to me, via UPS, across the county. They stand behind their gear. Have a problem? They will make it right.
 
Last edited:
I have bought from them once and have to agree with everything that's been said. I don't have much experience with Ryan K. but when I bought my McIntosh preamp from there I went through Frank Gow... very nice man and son of the late, great Gordon Gow.
 
I've purchased a few odds and ends from Ryan at AC and had a good experience 100% of the time. Also, I had the pleasure of meeting him at the '09 AK Fest and he's a genuine audio nut. Can't ask for anything more than that.

Murray
 
I bought from them a C500 (I trade up my C2300), MX136, MR88, MC122 and C712. I deal with Frank. EXCELLENT service, the best buying experience you can imagine. :banana:
 
I have purchased all my McIntosh and PMC gear from Mike at AC and the quality and service has been beyond approach. I have saved $$$ and the advice and direction have been dead on.
 
I have also purchased items from Audio Classics and would not hesitate to do so again. Excellent customer service, and a great bunch of guys. This is one company you can trust. I give them my highest recommendation. :yes:
 
I've purchased items from them several times. I would have no hesitation buying from them again. Quality and condition exceeded my expectations every time. :thmbsp:
 
Well, I've never bought from AudioClassics but it is quite wonderful to see so many folks complimenting AC. Good reputations don't come easily so hats off to them.
 
.....I've bought about 5 components and 5 wood cabinets from AudioClassics....if they say a component is up to snuff, you can trust it....try that with FleaBay or other sites.....
 
I have purchased most of McIntosh components from Audio Classics and would do it again! Not to mention that I have also bought my cables, interconnects, tubes and McCabinets from them. Frank helped me with the sales and advice. Ryan helped me get my vintage MR 78 tuner restored, through the service dept.

This is a great company - try them out.

Robert
 
Back
Top Bottom