• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Can't post, Can't Edit, Permissions, etc... Please use this thread

Hello,

I can log on and post here using Google Chrome, but I can't even read the forum main page or anything but the AK Database using Mozilla Firefox 149.0

AK Forunm w Mozilla Firefox 149.jpg
 
Yeah I still can't use ddg or Samsung internet browser. Have to use Google Chrome. All these issues are getting very frustrating. What's really weird is some people say even chrome won't work for them.
 
I just had a helluva time trying to log in - using Chrome (Desktop PC Win10) - I eventually got in using Brave Browser, and just now something changed and I can now log in using Chrome again. :dunno:

It kept putting a message onscreen saying "a server error has occurred, hit the back button, refresh and try again" - I tried at least 20 times.
 
Thank you for flagging this, we've been working on it and have made significant progress.

What users should do: If anyone is still getting 403 Forbidden errors, please clear their browser cache and try again. If the problem continues after clearing cache, we'd love to know which browser and device you are using, that helps us track down any remaining issues.

We'll keep monitoring and follow up if anything else comes up.
 
Thank you for flagging this, we've been working on it and have made significant progress.

What users should do: If anyone is still getting 403 Forbidden errors, please clear their browser cache and try again. If the problem continues after clearing cache, we'd love to know which browser and device you are using, that helps us track down any remaining issues.

We'll keep monitoring and follow up if anything else comes up.
 
Hey everyone, one of our fellow members inquired with me about the Emojis, stating that he cannot access them. Are any of you (who use them) having problems inserting Emojis into your posts?

If you don't use them,. all well & good and we don't need this to turn into a "pro VS anti Emoji" discussion, just doing some fact gathering for our Friend James to see if it's only on his AK access or if the problem is more widespread.

Thank You in advance for any info you can provide here.... :cool:
 
Hey everyone, one of our fellow members inquired with me about the Emojis, stating that he cannot access them. Are any of you (who use them) having problems inserting Emojis into your posts?

If you don't use them,. all well & good and we don't need this to turn into a "pro VS anti Emoji" discussion, just doing some fact gathering for our Friend James to see if it's only on his AK access or if the problem is more widespread.

Thank You in advance for any info you can provide here.... :cool:
:banana: :bye:
All good here
 
Hey everyone, one of our fellow members inquired with me about the Emojis, stating that he cannot access them. Are any of you (who use them) having problems inserting Emojis into your posts?

If you don't use them,. all well & good and we don't need this to turn into a "pro VS anti Emoji" discussion, just doing some fact gathering for our Friend James to see if it's only on his AK access or if the problem is more widespread.

Thank You in advance for any info you can provide here.... :cool:
I have zero access to anything in the reply box, except typing my words. I can only type words with JavaScript turned off, but my situation is much different and unique and it's because I have a very outdated Ipad.
I wonder if James has access to everything else in the reply box except the Emojis?
 
Last edited:
If you can't access the emojis, try this:

 
Back
Top Bottom