• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Do you wear shorts under your long johns?

Do you wear your normal shorts\boxers\briefs UNDER your long johns?

  • Yes, normal shorts still included

    Votes: 27 67.5%
  • No, Long Johns are underwear.

    Votes: 13 32.5%

  • Total voters
    40
Always have with Raynaud syndrome, now carpal tunnel.
Service related problems as well.
I never heard of raynaud syndrome, but any 'syndrome' generally ain't good. However... my experience with carpal tunnel years ago was really bad, both paws. I went to chiropractor who had some success treating it with other patients. It got to where I had a rough time even gripping motorcycle handgrips. Could not hang onto anything the size of a 100-pair telephone cable, about the size of a heavy duty garden hose. No luck.Tried the hand/wrist braces at night, no deal. Hard to scratch yer ass or molest the wife (had one back then) while wearing those damn things. Chiropractor advised vitamin B complex supplements, can't recall if b-6 or 12. Didn't want surgery if alternative solutions existed. So on the cheap additives I went, and it worked better than I expected. No problems to this day! It came, it went, it never returned! @Pio1980 & others,give that a go before considering getting cut upon. Can't hurt!
 
Back
Top Bottom