• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Finally found one

qdrone

Music is my mistress
Been looking for a Sterling Wiggy of Houses of the Holy by Led Zep at a decent price and just bought one mint for 25.00. This was one I did not want to buy on line, I wanted to eye it in person. Can't remember did this come with a poster?
 
Register to hide this ad
Sterling Wiggy?

I have a great copy of Houses, not sure if it is a Sterling Wiggy, tho.

Mine has no poster.

Great catch.
 
Assuming this is Dead Wax reference, I'd always throught the HoH to get had STERLING RL scratched @ the matrix?
 
That double RL cut holds it's own against my other pressing...

A 1974? UK reissue, A4//B1, FOR MARY//PECKO The "FOR MARY" is in Peckham's handwritting...so both sides are "Porky"
 
The RL Sterling of HOTH is the pressing to own. Wonder how the new pressing that's coming out soon will sound in comparison. I still prefer my RL LZII and AT/GP early 70's George Piros cut of LZI, to the new remastered reissued vinyl.
 
The RL Sterling of HOTH is the pressing to own. Wonder how the new pressing that's coming out soon will sound in comparison. I still prefer my RL LZII and AT/GP early 70's George Piros cut of LZI, to the new remastered reissued vinyl.

I just got one of these this week. Part of a sweet stack of classic-rock LP's I'm buying from a friend. Also got a sweet Zep I, Zep III, IV, Physical Graffitii, ITTOD, and TSRTS soundtrack. All with the preferred masterings. Still need to find an RL Zep II (AND Presence), but I DID get a pressing from like '74 that will do for now. The important thing was to get a decent-sounding copy of it that I can play on my Dual 1019, which reorganizes the molecules in a different fashion than any CDP or music-server setup. I have probably the sweetest Zep II vinyl-rip ever done, but even that just isn't the same. The Dual fleshes out the old classic-rock LP's like nothing I've ever heard (That's why I put up with all the annoying quirks and maintenance).

This week I also got first-pressing copies of the White Album, Dark Side Of The Moon, The Soft Parade, Beggars' Banquet, and some other goodies.
 
Back
Top Bottom