• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hail Storm In San Diego (man that's weird!)

crooner

Tube Marantzed
Weather's been crazy here. Hail storms all day long. Chilly weather. Not your typical "sunny' San Diego. I've been living here for six years and this is the first time I've seen hail. Wierd stuff!!!
 
Register to hide this ad
They are not too big, but they do sound like little rocks hitting my windows. I tried to take some pics but it's dark here already....
 
Last edited:
There was a huge storm that hit SD back in 1991. That brought lots of hail and a ton of rain. I remember running after the garbage cans because they were floating down the street!

The hail today at worst was about the size of marbles. Definitely nerve wrecking driving and suddenly having hail come crashing down on your car.
 
Dude, I had golf balls Fri. AND Sat.!

Here in MO we had like 100 tornadoes on the weekend. Sunday was worse, I got a brand new windshield cracked on my truck, holes in the house siding, possible new roof. Hail bigger than golf balls but smaller than baseballs. Flying in at 45 degree angle. Never seen or heard anything like it. My truck was hit two days in a row.

You ain't missin much in CA. Enjoy it. :sigh:
 
Back
Top Bottom