• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Halloween Avatars 2010

here's mine. Kolchak is my hero!

can we do a poll on Andyman's avatar? I vote change. ick.
is there a block function?

Count Floyd! Awe-some!
 
Would this count as a scary avatar?

lady_gaga_is_a_paris_hilton_fan.jpg
 
Why mess with perfection....
I saved mine :D

I feel the same way ... but my definition of "perfection" is slightly different! :D

I might still change it if I find a better one, but I like last year's enough to recycle it. :yes: :thmbsp:


Edit: I found a way to double the halloween spirit:the signature pic. Allows a bit of contrast, too: beauty and the beast! :D
 
Last edited:
Halloween Consoles

Yeah, I know it really doesn't translate to the small screen but it looks all right full size:

PresidentCoffinBase.jpg


My first effort was even more incomprehensible when shrunk down to avatar size:

Halloween-Console.jpg
 
OK.. I'm good to go... Stole the picture, added my own text..

Bigger Version...

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • RIAA Lawyer.jpg
    RIAA Lawyer.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 154
This is mine for right now, untill I can find the pic I'm looking for in my files.
 

Attachments

  • cat & cross.php.jpg
    cat & cross.php.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Note:

When you change your avatar after Halloween, only your new avatar will show on all your posts. So, this thread will make no sense at all, because no one will be able to see your "Halloween Avatars".

You all might wanna consider posting the Halloween Avatars as attachments, but it's not a big deal. Have fun!
 
I heard it was Frank Herbert's birthday today...I decided to go with Dune, my all-time favorite Sci-Fi book, for the Halloween avatar.

good idea to include attachments for post-Halloween viewing.
 

Attachments

  • Dune1.jpg
    Dune1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 5
I reckon I've got mine

Mm Hm

You gonna eat them french fried taters?



I love it when this thread comes around - great avatars!
 

Attachments

  • film_slingblade.gif
    film_slingblade.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom