I don't know.. Tiffany looked "happier",
If you get my meaning. Notice, your cat's ears are NOT back and down, Tiffy's ears were both back, and almost flat with her head.
I got those pictures, after "asking" Tiffany to come out from under the bed she was hiding under, and then, she got cornered in a hallway. The pictures do NOT tell how "happy" she was, she was hissing, growing and screaming, not to mention attempting to shred my hand with her "invisible" claws(her front claws are gone), and all of this happened, after I tried to pet her.
I am a firm believer, that Tiffy would be a great cat, to star in one of those "killer cat" movies; she is mean and nasty to ANYONE who tries to touch or pet her, except for her owner, and sometimes, is mean to her. This cat has always been this way, since she was a kitten. Much of it comes, I think, from never gettng to go outside(her only exposure to the outdoors, is from lookng out of a window).
OTOH, my cat, Tiki, has all of his claws, is outside a lot, and typically is very friendly to people , especially those he knows. If you pick him up, he will allow it, for a couple of minutes, and will then, begin wiggling and pushing to get loose. but, never, I mean NEVER, does he act like Tiffany does.