• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

HK Citation I Pre-Amp balance pot value?

Rex Everything

are you Shpongled?
Subscriber
I need to order and replace the balance pot on a friends HK Citation I pre amp and I do not know the value of the pot. Does anyone know the value of this pot or have a schem so I can get it ordered?

TIA

Rex
 
Register to hide this ad
Google "McShane Citation" -- Jim McShane is the guy you want to talk to! :)

As far as I can see from the schematic on his site, it is a 200k. But you might want to inquire, since he is also likely to suggest a good replacement (or have one on hand for a reasonable price).
 
Google "McShane Citation" -- Jim McShane is the guy you want to talk to! :)

As far as I can see from the schematic on his site, it is a 200k. But you might want to inquire, since he is also likely to suggest a good replacement (or have one on hand for a reasonable price).


I'll do that, thanks!
 
Google "McShane Citation" -- Jim McShane is the guy you want to talk to! :)

As far as I can see from the schematic on his site, it is a 200k. But you might want to inquire, since he is also likely to suggest a good replacement (or have one on hand for a reasonable price).

I second this. Jim is a great guy, he is helping me with my Citation I rebuild and has been there to answer questions all the way. He can set you up. :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom