• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

HK Citation II. Well there's yer problem

Register to hide this ad
It's like eating an elephant, bite by bite.
Hope the iron is good and the sockets usable, almost everything else gets checked and/or replaced.
 
Fukushima-Daiichi-Nuclear-Plant.jpg
 
I was thinking you could either unbolt the frame the caps are on or the turret boards or both. I really can't tell from the pick.
 
I was thinking you could either unbolt the frame the caps are on or the turret boards or both. I really can't tell from the pick.

Wires are too short for that to help much but that is part of it.

Those damn transformers make moving it around a bitch.

It's a real cow on the bench.
 
Back
Top Bottom