Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
With a damping factor of 8 for that perfectly muddy bass that only Bob Carver can give.... (Sorry, I couldn't resist as I hate everything that schlocky used car salesman had anything to do with)
With a damping factor of 8 for that perfectly muddy bass that only Bob Carver can give.... (Sorry, I couldn't resist as I hate everything that schlocky used car salesman had anything to do with)
How does the Simaudio 250i compare with the Sony driving good speakers. It usually takes good speakers to distinguish between an ordinary amp, and higher end units like Simaudio.
The 250i looks like a good amp. 50 wpc @8 ohms doubling to 100 wpc @4 ohms ought to be enough to drive most speakers to very satifying SPL's.