ceylon AK Subscriber Subscriber Nov 26, 2022 #1 "raytheon registered"...is that hitachi? something else?
Dswankey Lunatic Member Nov 26, 2022 #2 Raytheon did have some of their tubes manufactured in Japan I'm thinking Matsushita, Toshiba didn't know about Hitachi Check on the glass of the tubes to see if there is any codes then you can check here https://frank.pocnet.net/other/Philips/PhilipsCodeListAB.pdf
Raytheon did have some of their tubes manufactured in Japan I'm thinking Matsushita, Toshiba didn't know about Hitachi Check on the glass of the tubes to see if there is any codes then you can check here https://frank.pocnet.net/other/Philips/PhilipsCodeListAB.pdf
ceylon AK Subscriber Subscriber Nov 26, 2022 #3 pretty sure hitachi--i been hearin about "hit-ray" tubes for a good while. i dont see codes yet, but i havent had a real good look at en yet.
pretty sure hitachi--i been hearin about "hit-ray" tubes for a good while. i dont see codes yet, but i havent had a real good look at en yet.
ceylon AK Subscriber Subscriber Nov 26, 2022 #4 btw, didnt natsushita do the mullards? or make tubes using mullard tooling? Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
Lavane Lunatic Member Nov 27, 2022 #5 ceylon said: btw, didnt natsushita do the mullards? or make tubes using mullard tooling? Click to expand... I believe so.
ceylon said: btw, didnt natsushita do the mullards? or make tubes using mullard tooling? Click to expand... I believe so.