• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

It is odd, but not peculiar

Thatch_Ear said:
I understood,
When outdoors
I was carving wood,
Bliss.
Thatch, reading your poem, above, the Math student in me got slapped with an idea for a Haiku, a somewhat gentle re-write of your verse. I often see patterns in things, such as Doc's premise. With your kind permission, I offer you this collaborative effort:


Carving Wood outdoors,
At one with the Earth and Sky,
I understand Bliss.​



I hope you enjoy the image.

Bart, I guess this makes me better suited for editing than creative writing. :yes:
 
Wow! I just posted a Haiku in tubes!!!

Just kidding I saw your post there... but I did post the Haiku there because of my poem here. The form here was inncorrect (as was the one in tubes) but the spirit was just right. I love your Haiku, but it is now yours....... let's start another thread. Since you have already written one, you start it. I am going to start working on one. But not dealing with war, politics or religion but maybe pink Miatas!
 
**** does my head hurt after reading this. Too early in the morn for me !
 
Nah, not too early. You're just too old for a three-day party! Where ya been, Grumpy? Missing out on the fun! :D
 
It is getting, but it is not old, nor stale, nor frozen.

Indeed, it's getting better
I shan't type another letter
I had something profound to say, but alas I am a forgetter
 
BTW, it is sunny but not warm,
and it is bunny, but not Easter. ( I know, I know, but ya gotta play by the rules!)
 
Back
Top Bottom