• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jim Reeves

J. H.

Tarheel Fan
Took a listen last night to my newly acquired Jim Reeves Greatest Hits lp.
What a smooth baritone voice. :yes: Good thing the baseball thing didn't work out or we would have lost out on a great singer. Anyone else a Jim fan?
 
Register to hide this ad
Yup. I am. Although I'm sad to say that my only records of him are on ABBOTT 78 rpm records. I need to invest. Somewhere around here is a 'Patsy Cline' thread that got sidetracked to Jimbo.
 
CELT said:
Yup. I am. Although I'm sad to say that my only records of him are on ABBOTT 78 rpm records. I need to invest. Somewhere around here is a 'Patsy Cline' thread that got sidetracked to Jimbo.

Celt,
It was probably my 'Patsy' thread that got sidetracked. I posted it about a week ago or so. I had just listened to a previously unopened LP of her greatest hits. What a voice.
Anyway, take a look at Ebay, you can find some good quality LP's at very resonable prices, (if lp's are your thing). I think the 'Patsy' lp was $1.99 and the 'Jim' lp was $3.99.
Patsy was unopened/mint and Jim was near mint,(didn't look like it had been played, but was open).
 
Back
Top Bottom