• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

local weed growing discussions

on different note
my expensive grinder acting up.
i have a small ultrasonic cleaner that i use for cleaning knobs and small parts
poured a bottle of rubbing alcohol in and let it clean the grinder.
its like new.

.
 
It helps if you freeze your grinder before cleaning it. You can scrape any stuck resin off. If you've got a kief trap it's easier to clean frozen.

For any resin cleaning, use 91% isopropyl and table salt in a plastic freezer baggie. The salt won't dissolve and it's a great abrasive. Isopro is a wonderful solvent. I use that method to clean all my glassware (esp. pipes with ash traps).
 
Just got confirmation on our one week old clones. We're planning on getting them on the 1st.
I've pretty much switched to oils but our really strong pot still reigns supreme.

14 grams and around $150 leaves me with at least 8 months of oils. Huge thumbs up for Dime products. :thumbsup:

yearsupply.jpg
 
"The cultivation of any number of marijuana plants is a misdemeanor that may be penalized with 6 months imprisonment and up to $10,000 in fines". Wyoming has legal thca , but that's somehow ok. If they can't regulate it they don't want it here. Drink alcohol should be the state slogan. Years ago I checked a little on the legislature and many of them had liquor licences. I doubt that's a coincidence. I'm ok with the thca. I got over getting totally wasted on a regular basis 30 years ago. However, I never let a day go by without smoking my bong. It's about that time :cool:. Happy for those of you who live in states that allow their population to do as they please concerning marijuana. I told my cancer Dr. I've smoked it since I was 18. he just smiled. My lungs are clean and I never missed a day of college or work because of smoking pot. Can't say the same about alcohol. Happy days for you all. john
 
"The cultivation of any number of marijuana plants is a misdemeanor that may be penalized with 6 months imprisonment and up to $10,000 in fines". Wyoming has legal thca , but that's somehow ok. If they can't regulate it they don't want it here. Drink alcohol should be the state slogan. Years ago I checked a little on the legislature and many of them had liquor licences. I doubt that's a coincidence. I'm ok with the thca. I got over getting totally wasted on a regular basis 30 years ago. However, I never let a day go by without smoking my bong. It's about that time :cool:. Happy for those of you who live in states that allow their population to do as they please concerning marijuana. I told my cancer Dr. I've smoked it since I was 18. he just smiled. My lungs are clean and I never missed a day of college or work because of smoking pot. Can't say the same about alcohol. Happy days for you all. john
Effing cancer. Hope you beat it, John.
 
I love weed. I haven't smoked any in quite a while but still love it. I moved from Illinois to Tennessee two years ago, but before I moved I lived right next door to a dispensary.

One thing I never understood was why some people use grinders? I been smoking weed since the 70's and I never used one. I can roll perfect joints by hand too. I had a lot of practice. Never needed any contraption to do it.

So what's the deal with these "grinders"? What good are they? Aren't they like for "JPs" (Junior Partiers)? :rolleyes:
 
Never really needed one. Do you grind the stems and everything up?

I mean I guess it would be kind of convenient. Less work and easier.

I'd probably just bust a chunk off that bud (minus the stems), maybe rough it up a bit in my fingers, stick it in my Toker II and let it fly.
 
I just use some small scissors, those grinders clog up anyways and need scissors or pointed object to clean them out. If the weed is dry enough, best for vapping, then you can break a bud up with your fingers into powder. Happy growing season everyone.
 
Wow! These Purple Hindi/Durban seeds are pretty vigorous. We'll see how many are fems in a few months...

Thanks, Unga Unga.

ps Sure is a different world not having to commit a felony to medicate my pain away these days.
 
Back
Top Bottom