• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2275

PeerlessK

Well-Known Member
What would a excellent working/cosmetics 2275 be worth ? I have a line on one for $665 Cash carry . as far as I know it’s original/stock .
 
Register to hide this ad
Wooden case included?

If you want to have it refurbed expect to pay as much, possibly more, for a full recap.
 
I paid $625 for a very nice, serviced 2270 with the wooden case. This was at an AK event from an AK member, last fall. This seems pretty fair, but significantly more than mine (I acknowledge that the 2275 may be slightly more valuable in the same condition) given the case and the "fully-serviced" condition of the one I bought. Of course, there is the AK to AK member factor, as well. I would recommend auditioning it and making your offer based on that. If you hear or see problems, obviously that will reduce your offer. But, if all is good, that's not a bad asking price.
 
The 2275 are at a different level from the 2270. That is a very fair price. Go for it. They sell for much more on eBay for sure. I sold a nice one to a local AK member last year for slightly less than that.
 
The 2275 are at a different level from the 2270. That is a very fair price. Go for it. They sell for much more on eBay for sure. I sold a nice one to a local AK member last year for slightly less than that.
What is your take on the value between a 2270 vs 2275? I have an excellent cosmetic, unrestored 2270 that operates & sounds fantastic. I've really never came up with a concise opinion on which is more desirable/valuable.
 
What is your take on the value between a 2270 vs 2275? I have an excellent cosmetic, unrestored 2270 that operates & sounds fantastic. I've really never came up with a concise opinion on which is more desirable/valuable.

I see more 2270 than the 2275. The 2275 is supposed to be an improvement over the 2270. The 2275 in the best of condition will cost more than a same condition 2270. The 2270 sounds warmer, and the 2275 is slightly more modern sounding but still warmer than the B series like the 2285B.
 
Back
Top Bottom