• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

mitsubishi LT-5V

decaturron

Active Member
Can't seem to find a whole lot about this TT When was it made, how much did it cost? I Know it looks pretty freaking cool. I got it at a garage sale last week for count them 5 bucks. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
PM Bolly - he may know something. It was not a cheap table when built. Have you tried VinylEngine yet?
 
I can tell you that it was made in 1982, but I don't have a cost for it. Its main claim to fame was that it could be stood upright to save horizontal space (front to rear), and the fact that it had a parallel tracking tonearm.

-Don
 
Back
Top Bottom