• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Model 19 Scope Issue

I looked on HiFi engine for a photo of the 19. There is one, and there are centering controls. Also what appears to be 4 pushbuttons to the right that may have something to do with scope function, but the photo can't be made clear enough to read. I suspect contols may be off/on, tuning, multipath, and external audio. If you have a manual, it should be explained. If you have no manual, I do believe HIFi engine should have it.

I would have looked further, dialup takes too long to download.
 
Im going through this same issue right now. Going to start with dc voltage testing the scope board. The scope board pots I replaced with new bourns trim pots and what trace I can get did get more defined. But didn’t fix the issue.
 
Dirty transistor sockets was my problem. Cleaned them out with crc and the transistor in and out to scrub them. Scope restored. The Bourns trim pots are so much better than the stock Trimpots also.
 
Back
Top Bottom