• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Marantz 19 Scope Tube

dewickt

Will fix about Anything
Am looking for the OEM part number for the scope tube used in the model 19, one on the bench is very dim and I would like to replace it if possible.
 
Register to hide this ad
The original service manual sitting in front of me only gives 337-1000 "C.R.T. w/13 Pin Nixie Base", this is not the kind of information that yields a working part.
 
seen this listing on ebay

"SIEMENS Scope Tube D3-II GJ NOS (Marantz 18, 19, 20)"
 
Was there, $275 from a German store with no links except email to the US, sounds like an expensive hassle....
 
You are going to have a hard time finding that tube. The last of them in the US were scooped up by those that own a 18 or 19. And this is from personal experience. When I sold my 18 I also had a NIB tube. The tube sold for more than the receiver!!!!

charles
 
dewickt,
I have a NOS Telefunken scope CRT (tube) part number D 3-11 GJ
It is supposed to work in a Marantz model 18, 19 and I think 20.
It's been sitting in my shop for the last 35 years or so. It has never been used. Let me know if you are still looking for this tube.

Meg
 
Hi, meg,
Since that thread is kinda old, I doubt Terry will catch it. I suggest you send him an email. He is one of the site sponsers. Look for the banner at the bottom of the pages. His shop is "Dewick Repairs".
 
Back
Top Bottom