Very nice! HG PD was heavily involved in the Mediterranean Theater. I love those flame-dampener exhausts.Here is my second Type 87. This one has Luftwaffe plates as i have it as battalion commanders car for the Herman Goring Panzer Division
View attachment 3422064View attachment 3422066View attachment 3422067
Here's the latest build. A F4U Corsair. For a cheap Academy kit it went together well. You got to love the looks of a Corsair.
Oh, I'm sure I still have somewhere my tiny RC model engine COX 0.327CC - brand new, unused, just bought for the fun - exactly like this one below :
View attachment 3309845

Cox also made the smallest production gas engine at the time. The tee dee .010 that were red. They eventually went out of production until Cox started making them again in black to fill some orders from Russia.

You might want to contact some modelers forums probably your best bet.Brings back good memories!!
(Gene) Cox made the 'hottest' engines in USA. Real Screamers. Couldn't 'win' contests without one.
Used to have a Cox engine on the 'Yo-Yo' I built.
Still have 3 or 4 of my Dad's Cox engines up in the attic, along with my Dad's winning 'free-flight' and ]RC] Carl Goldberg model planes he built.
Just don't know what to do with the planes.
A couple of them were photographed for the picture on the cover of the Carl Goldberg model boxes.
If... anyone has any idea who would just want these planes - PM me. They need a new home very soon now.
Looks like your ready for battle !What happened to this thread? Any way I think I have too many tanks
View attachment 3575454View attachment 3575455

Not only RC but all of them are IR battlers. It's a lot of fun and unlike WoT video games you do not have a map showing you where your opponents are so you have got to be very careful@Space Ritual : I did not guessed that all these tanks were RC !
I thought that it was only static dioramas...
Very cool !![]()
all of them are IR battlers

Well... What does it mean ?
Sorry - I'm French...
T