Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I'm sure there were similar threads, i just couldn't find them.
Denon GR-535 is one of those forgotten gems in terms of aesthetics. unfortunately it is a receiver, were it not, i would have owned one just to look at.
There’s a lot of really attractive gear out there, and I’m fortunate to own my share over the years - but I’ve always been enamored with my Pioneer SX-D7000 receiver.
Mines in the basement, but here’s a pix from online.
There’s a lot of really attractive gear out there, and I’m fortunate to own my share over the years - but I’ve always been enamored with my Pioneer SX-D7000 receiver.
Mines in the basement, but here’s a pix from online.
I'm sure there were similar threads, i just couldn't find them.
Denon GR-535 is one of those forgotten gems in terms of aesthetics. unfortunately it is a receiver, were it not, i would have owned one just to look at.