• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Now in the ADS 910 club

Steelsnow,
Here's two more badge images. I squared them up in Photoshop, with white & black back grounds. Hopefully these will work.
Glenn
Glenn, this is exactly what I needed. Perfect. Even squared up, it's funny how off some of it is. I'll post a proof to see what you guys think before I send it off. Thanks.
 
Glenn, this is exactly what I needed. Perfect. Even squared up, it's funny how off some of it is. I'll post a proof to see what you guys think before I send it off. Thanks.
I'm an art director, graphic designer. When you post the proof, I can print and cut it out and compare it to mine, and let you know if any adjustments are needed.
Glenn
 
I'm an art director, graphic designer. When you post the proof, I can print and cut it out and compare it to mine, and let you know if any adjustments are needed.
Glenn

Well we make a great team, then. Check it out.
 

Attachments

  • ads badeges jpg.jpg
    ads badeges jpg.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 46
Well we make a great team, then. Check it out.
This looks good.
When I placed the image in a 2 X .75 box, it's 1/64th short on each side. Let me cut this out and compare it to my badges tonight and I'll confirm. Also the corners should be sharp, not at all rounded.
Glenn
 
This looks good.
When I placed the image in a 2 X .75 box, it's 1/64th short on each side. Let me cut this out and compare it to my badges tonight and I'll confirm. Also the corners should be sharp, not at all rounded.
Glenn

I can scale it up, no problem. I took a picture of the 1 badge I have, and it looks like 2 of the 4 edges are sharp, where as the other 2 are rounded. I can make them all 90*. I feel like that's probably what the original intention was.
 
I can scale it up, no problem. I took a picture of the 1 badge I have, and it looks like 2 of the 4 edges are sharp, where as the other 2 are rounded. I can make them all 90*. I feel like that's probably what the original intention was.
Yes, definitely. Over time, being banged, bumped, falling off etc... rounded some corners. Cast pot metal is pretty soft, the originals bend fairly easily I'm sure you've seen.
Glenn
 
Yes, definitely. Over time, being banged, bumped, falling off etc... rounded some corners. Cast pot metal is pretty soft, the originals bend fairly easily I'm sure you've seen.
Glenn

Updated for you.
 

Attachments

  • ads badeges upd jpg.jpg
    ads badeges upd jpg.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 24
Updated for you.
I'll have to print this tomorrow at work and bring it home to compare. My home printer is on the fritz.
I checked the first one, and it's nearly perfect except for the additional width needed I mentioned.
I have a feeling you will have a lot of requests for these!
Glenn
 
Sorry, forgot to grab the printout last night. I'll check the size tonight and get back to you.
Glenn
 
Just sent off the file. We'll see what he says.

Side note. Speaker grill cloth and glue come today. I think that might be my weekend project. I'll post about how that goes. I took a little bit of the old cloth off the frame yesterday, and took some staples out. Seems to be coming off nicely.
 
Ok, the file looks good. He is going to make me 1 and I will verify the badge with the 1 old one I have, make adjustments, if any, and crank some out for everyone. I'll keep you all posted. In the mean time, if you know anyone who needs a set, have them post in here. I may make another thread, but not sure what the forum rules are for this.
 
Back
Top Bottom