• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

[OT] Any other bowlers in here?

TommyC

Tarja Turunen Groupie
I just had to brag to someone... I rolled my first ever 300 (in competition) in league tonight! 217 - 209 - 300 for a 726 series! :banana:

OK, now back to your regularly schedule audio discussions! :D
 
Register to hide this ad
Congratulations!!!!!!! My great uncle built the bowling alley in my hometown in New York. I was in bowling league as a kid but do not throw down as much I used to. If I remember correctly my high game was a 209. Makes me want to go slap some pins. :thmbsp: Have a drink for me Jesus!
 
Used to be...aunt was a coach for the kids' leagues for a long time and she got me involved. I wasn't spectacular - at my best in high school I had a 150 average and my best game was 234. Can't remember if I ever cracked 500 (in 3 games, anyway). 600 I definitely didn't get to. But that time of life was a lot of fun for me. Maybe I'll get back into it some time. I'll never be as good as you, though.
 
TommyC said:
I just had to brag to someone... I rolled my first ever 300 (in competition) in league tonight! 217 - 209 - 300 for a 726 series! :banana:

Way cool! :thmbsp:

I used to bowl leagues... never hit the 300 mark... but I have hit 265 as my
all time high though!

Course we won't mention that I had a 189 before it and a 176 after it! :D

Scott
 
SPL db said:
Way cool! :thmbsp:

I used to bowl leagues... never hit the 300 mark... but I have hit 265 as my
all time high though!

Course we won't mention that I had a 189 before it and a 176 after it! :D

Scott

It is probably a good thing that mine was on the last game. My hands were shaking so bad that I doubt I would have even been able to carry my average the next game, had there been one! My all time favorite series in my bowling career was 135 - 278 - 110! :banana: No explaination, just one of thos things that happens if you bowl enough!
 
Back
Top Bottom