• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Phillips receivers

Can I ask about the 22ah684/15 as I have seen one for sale at a below-expected price, it looks very good but is it?
 
The top model of the US built Laboratory Series, is my favorite Philips receiver ever. That sounded superb, well built, reliable, and the best AM tuner in a receiver not to be McIntosh. Repaired one for a customer, I really was saddened to see it go back to the customer. He uses it daily, has had no problems. Sounds superb. Built in Greenville, TN at the Magnavox plant. Should have sold like hotcakes to the discerning. It was that good.
 
Back
Top Bottom