• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Pro-Ject RPM 1 Carbon opinions?

Naw.....think I'll spin some vinyl.....but you still need to grow up!


Not quite ready for my pipe and slippers just yet,yet alone listening to streaming devices at my ole age... I also likes the actual media in-hand wherever it may be a record or CD.
Anyway,I'm gonna go back listening to my John Lennon "Shaved Fish" compilation album on the ole L-07D... You're spoiling my enjoyment :rflmao:
 
Last edited:
Didn't even know what an L-07D was until I just looked it up. I think that I may have shorted out my keyboard with bodily fluids.

Do you really own one? If so, I can officially say that I really don't like you.
 
Last edited:
The L-07D is an awesome table. back in the day I auditioned one at an audio store in San Juan. Wow!
 
Didn't even know what an L-07D was until I just llooked it up. I think that I may have shorted out my keyboard with bodily fluids.

Do you really own one? If so, I can officially say that I really don't like you.



Yep,I own one,also have plenty more hi-end TT's etc (plus even more mid-to hi-end ones).
Pic of the L-07D takin' last night... can't beat a bit of Blondie ;)





003_zpsh3uggslt.jpg
 
As big of a crush as I had on Debbie Harry back in the day, I don't even see her in that picture.

Damn.

Did I mention that I really don't like you?
 
Not quite ready for my pipe and slippers just yet,yet alone listening to streaming devices at my ole age... I also likes the actual media in-hand wherever it may be a record or CD.
Anyway,I'm gonna go back listening to my John Lennon "Shaved Fish" compilation album on the ole L-07D... You're spoiling my enjoyment :rflmao:

Well i thought you where to big for diapers. To borrow a word from your vocabulary....I think CD's sound like crap! Hahahahaha! But seriously, I have a very nice Musical Fidelity CDP....$1500, but it can't do DSD 128 like the iFI DSD DAC, so I moved it to the wifes office. I know what you mean tho about the media in hand. Thats one reason I dont buy down loads. I purchase the CD and rip it to DSD 128. Sounds much better that way.....CD's can't touch DSD 128. John Lennon is cool....but I would rather listen to John Coltrane.
 
Last edited:
Yep,I own one,also have plenty more hi-end TT's etc (plus even more mid-to hi-end ones).
Pic of the L-07D takin' last night... can't beat a bit of Blondie ;)





003_zpsh3uggslt.jpg

That must be one heck of a turntable!

You're in excellent company. It's well known that Harry Weisfeld of VPI is a huge fan of the L-07D. It's one of the tables that inspired him to develop the VPI DD.

Shheesh, L-07D's, NEC903's, X1's I can only imagine what other goodies you've got in that place.
 
That must be one heck of a turntable!

You're in excellent company. It's well known that Harry Weisfeld of VPI is a huge fan of the L-07D. It's one of the tables that inspired him to develop the VPI DD.

Shheesh, L-07D's, NEC903's, X1's I can only imagine what other goodies you've got in that place.




Cheers mate ;)
 
To be truthful...those are really EAT tables. Which is owned by the wife of the owner of Pro-Ject. They come out of the same factory, but his wife claims ownership. You can look at them and tell they are a more expensive Pro-Ject table.
 
Grbluen, your avatar brings back fond memories of the Montreaux Jazz Festival back in the 80's.
 
Back
Top Bottom