• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

R.I.P Mr Kirk Douglas

Register to hide this ad
Grew up watching his movies, he could do it all, funny, dramatic, action, nothing was beyond his scope. One of my favorites is "The Big Trees".

trees-poster1.jpg
 
I remember he once commented that Ronald Reagan taught him how to only have one drink, and nurse it while socializing. Solid advice that no doubt helped him reach 103 considering the boozing Hollywood lifestyle.

Recently watched an unusual war movie with him not long ago called “The Hook” that was pretty interesting. He didn’t make many bad movies over a long distinguished career. One of my favorite actors.
 
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea!!

RIP, Kirk Douglas...



1dbf82fa6ef14f3ab47d711e0d18d35e.jpg
 
Issur Danielovitch-I THINK...Think he was a ragman's son. Done pretty well for himself. One of you guys correct me if I butchered up the spelling of his name-it most assuredly was NOT done intentionally. I was/am, like a lot of us, pretty much in utter awe of him no matter what handle he went by.
 
Back
Top Bottom