• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Record Bin From single 4 x 8 Sheet of Plywood - Plans

I'm assuming one could four go the bottom half of this and make another two that could say for instance go on top of an Ikea case so us old folks would not have to get on our knees to look through the bottom records? Yes it would take up more space but make accessing the records easier? :idea:
 
Made one too. Thanks to everyone for the plans and the ideas. Looks a lot better in person than in the picture.
 

Attachments

  • 20160208_195951.jpg
    20160208_195951.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 339
finally got around to building a couple of these. I had local carpenter build drawers and paint for me. All around 200 bucks spent from start to finish.











 
prod11990069
Saw one of these at Sam's the other day. Looked perfect for the job but not sure how it would hold up under the weight of records and how well the canvas bins would wear.

http://m.samsclub.com/ip/8cube-room...00000281444&adid=22222222628000006652&veh=sem
 
Last edited:
Badass! I think I will make a few like this maybe those drawers for cd's and keep the lp's up top. Not that easy rummaging around for titles on my knees
Same here. The wife does not like the idea of the lower shelf so I think I will modify to make 3 bins wide with a drawer.
 
Kozik,make sure you post the date here,or send me a PM. I'll be there on opening day:)

Congratulations and good luck!

Cheers,
Art
 
Very cool Kozik.
I'm looking to open a record store as well and was looking for ideas. I work with someone who builds cabinets and said he would build
some if I can find him some plans
 
Very cool Kozik.
I'm looking to open a record store as well and was looking for ideas. I work with someone who builds cabinets and said he would build
some if I can find him some plans

Look at the very first post in this thread. :thumbsup: :D
 
Back
Top Bottom