• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Removing the Plexiglass cover on a Harmon Kardon 230e

superclean

New Member
Hey there
I have a HK230e I'm trying to clean up. How to I remover the plexi wraparound cover? Cant find much about this one.IMG_0246.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
Hey, I remember that one. Never owned or worked on one, though. Don't discount the possibility that the front panel is cemented or glued on, or if you're lucky it just snaps into place. Can you post some pics of the screws you've found so far? I note that the service manual doesn't have any notes for disassembly, so I would assume that means that it's not difficult.
 
Back
Top Bottom