• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Samsung faint line issue led 3d tv

Leaving a TV or vid display on when not actually in use ages it unnecessarily. Those are hours of utility value wasted for nothing, and it just brings the deteriorating performance on sooner than later.
For a flat panel LCD set, it's usually the backlighting that starts to go first, the panel next if the power supply caps don't go bad first for both.
For plasma, it's going to be the display panel eventually, if not the power supply.
 
Leaving a TV or vid display on when not actually in use ages it unnecessarily. Those are hours of utility value wasted for nothing, and it just brings the deteriorating performance on sooner than later.
My dads tv he would leave it on for days without using it , I would shut it off for him most the time .
He would let his ps4 run all day it was Hot enough to cook an egg in it .
 
Leaving a TV or vid display on when not actually in use ages it unnecessarily. Those are hours of utility value wasted for nothing, and it just brings the deteriorating performance on sooner than later.
For a flat panel LCD set, it's usually the backlighting that starts to go first, the panel next if the power supply caps don't go bad first for both.
For plasma, it's going to be the display panel eventually, if not the power supply.
Yeah my moms been taking that tv room lately , she leaves it on for the whole day and a good percentage of the time she’s not in that room so it’s just idling so she’ll probably end up finishing it off
 
Ronda vs shark you can see lines in it
 

Attachments

  • 4FC2DDD3-D034-435F-8854-007FBEFA0A56.jpeg
    4FC2DDD3-D034-435F-8854-007FBEFA0A56.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yes, we've already seen the lines But, it also seems like you still have refused to try to make any adjustments to the picture settings of the TV that myself and others have suggested to you many, many times.
 
Yes, we've already seen the lines But, it also seems like you still have refused to try to make any adjustments to the picture settings of the TV that myself and others have suggested to you many, many times.
I did and I lowered the colors significantly, it’s something wrong with the panel . I’ve even tried different hdmi no luck.
I’ve done everything you suggested :(:angel:
 
I did and I lowered the colors significantly, it’s something wrong with the panel . I’ve even tried different hdmi no luck.
I’ve done everything you suggested :(:angel:
Then, ignore it if it's permanent. Not a newer set, no warranty, otherwise still works well enough. Replace it when it dies.
The end.
 
Then, ignore it if it's permanent. Not a newer set, no warranty, otherwise still works well enough. Replace it when it dies.
The end.
Yeah there’s nothing I can do about it might as well ignore, I had one football game we’re yhe announcers hands looked green like the hulks haha the color is going wacko .
 
Back
Top Bottom