• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui 8080

smokinone

Active Member
I am just looking around in my newly acquired 8080, and noticed I don't seem to have the BA312, but NEC UPC555H modules. My unit is dated from FEB 76. I guess maybe a change? Just curious as I get started on the recap.
 
Register to hide this ad
I am just looking around in my newly acquired 8080, and noticed I don't seem to have the BA312, but NEC UPC555H modules. My unit is dated from FEB 76. I guess maybe a change? Just curious as I get started on the recap.

OOOPS, I do have the BA312, as well as the UPC555H on the tuner board.
 
Back
Top Bottom