• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SHooting While Pepper Sprayed..

Register to hide this ad
That dude is wack. he's not a real Russian the whole thing is a put on. He gets paid to do these videos (basically advertisements for the various weapons) But he does some weird stuff and is generally fun to watch.
 
Yea my kids watch many of his videos. The clamor me to the computer to watch. The guy's a dick. I wonder if he is really Russian.
 
We have a large Eastern European community here. If you listen to them long enough you can tell the guy in the video accent is fake.

Kel-tec looks to be an interesting gun.
 
.....I find it hard to believe the orange stuff sprayed into his eyes was the real deal....I've heard a report from an ex-inlaw who did get the real deal....he's a game warden in South Arkansas....about 8 years ago it came down from the top that everyone had to be sprayed to experience it....Freddie said he was on his hands and knees instantly, totally consumed by his eyes feeling like they were on fire.....
 
I liked the video where he shot Justin Bieber w/a .50 Desert Eagle...Damn, I sure do wish that low-rent biotch & her hell-spawn I so graciously let live in my garage apartment hadn't STOLE mine...
 
i've been peppersprayed twice and there's no way that's real. pretty funny though. he has a bunch of these on youtube, i like the mortar fail one myself.
 
Lots of different concentrations of pepper spray. Guys in the Military stand around in rooms full of tear gas during training and still have minimal function some better then others
 
Last edited:
I had bought a can of the same stuff the cops use from a cop shop for my ex-wife years ago... we decided to try a short blast in the back yard to see how far it would spray... DO NOT spray it into the wind... dumb ass me being a guy should know that... inhaled a little of the mist, and it honestly left a blister in the back of my throat. I couldn't imagine being hit full on. I was seriously hurting for about 15 minutes. The stuff I had was 2% OC... seriously wicked stuff..
 
Back
Top Bottom