• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show Us Your LP Posters

FillmorePoster.jpg


From the Fillmore: The Last Days box set
 
The Rolling Stones - Emotional Rescue

EmotionalRescue001.jpg

EmotionalRescue002.jpg


Wiki: The album cover, designed by Peter Corriston, features a selection of thermographic photos taken by British-born Paris-based artist Roy Adzak using a thermo camera, a device that measures heat emissions. The original release came wrapped in a huge colour poster featuring more thermo-shots of the band with the album itself wrapped in a plastic bag. The music video shot for "Emotional Rescue" also utilized thermo-shots of the band performing.
 
Those are neato Kruisin! :thmbsp:

spideyjack's Funkadelic is very cool too!!

I have some coming later this week.
 
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

DarkSideoftheMoon1.jpg


DarkSideoftheMoon2.jpg


(Do i miss one or are there 2 posters with this album?)

Jethro Tull - Stand up (not a real poster but still special as i think)

Jethrotull-Standup.jpg
 
Beatles

picture.php



Here's an insert from the SGT. Peppers LP on Capitol Records, I don't think all the issues had it.
 
Those are neato Kruisin! :thmbsp:

spideyjack's Funkadelic is very cool too!!

I have some coming later this week.

Thx Brother, there's a couple of new to me ones in here, can't wait to see what you got for us.

A Funkadelic Lp in my blue collar town is scarce and one with a poster :drool: well let's just say I'd be happy with the Lp.

Thanks to Parman for starting this thread.:tresbon:
 
Downstairs, from my parents collection, we have a Eagles live poster...not too cool, just a aerial view of a bunch of people waiting before the concert.

We also have a Beach boys poster, which is a couple of biplanes with signs, it's alright...nowhere near as cool as those posted:yes:

Here is the Beach Boys from Endless Summer

BeachBoysPoster.jpg
 
My brain is starting to hurt, trying to remember this stuff is hard as hell

ArtGarfunkelPoster.jpg


Art Garfunkel from his first solo album Angel Clare
 
I have discovered that if you set your security so that only friends can see your albums then no one but friends can see pictures that you post. I guess that makes sense.
 
Last edited:
Two of my favorite...
 

Attachments

  • LP Posters 001.jpg
    LP Posters 001.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 28
  • LP Posters 002.jpg
    LP Posters 002.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 29
Here is the Beach Boys from Endless Summer

BeachBoysPoster.jpg

Yeah, that's the one!. Pretty cool, I suppose...i've considered framing our copy:yes:

That Sgt.Pepper insert is interesting, as far as I recall, Zappa knocked off the insert panel in "We're only in it for the money", which was supposed to have a Sgt.Pepper-esque cover as well, but that got changed to the booklet or back (can't remember)
 
Didn't Hawkwind / Space Ritual have a big elborate one? I'm searching for my copy.
 
Back
Top Bottom